over there TRAVEL INSURANCE

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
;)

I'm barrrrck :D:D Not not really dropped to ask a question

I am looking togo over the water to france for 3-4 days car only. I'm not affiliated with anyone (CC CCC)

Can anyone tell me companys that do cover for travel insurance for motoring & personal please

Having difficulty located quotes

TIA

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
;)

I'm barrrrck :D:D Not not really dropped to ask a question

I am looking togo over the water to france for 3-4 days car only. I'm not affiliated with anyone (CC CCC)

Can anyone tell me companys that do cover for travel insurance for motoring & personal please

Having difficulty located quotes

TIA
I’m not aware of any that do combined travel and breakdown cover. AA and RAC might but what’s wrong with using separate companies for travel insurance, and another for breakdown insurance.

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
I’m not aware of any that do combined travel and breakdown cover. AA and RAC might but what’s wrong with using separate companies for travel insurance, and another for breakdown insurance.
years ago I was told to use breakdown and personal insurance together so they tie in on trips when I had van I used CC but red pennent are expensive and even though I choose no van etc in their quote van is covered !!
pre caravan when we used keycamps again it was combined together at time of booking

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
:cautious: hi folks

I tried shuttle you can only book if using them. I went on green flag they say they do peronal and breakdown but I couldn't get a quote for it

still looking

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts