Overnight Parking At Eurotunel

tel

May 18, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to park up at the Eurotunel G.B. as we are travelling out at 5.55 on Monday morning.

Thank you

Tel

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Wouldn't think so as they tell you not to arrive more than two hours before the train leaves. In any case there are good campsites near to both terminals.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Wouldn't think so as they tell you not to arrive more than two hours before the train leaves. In any case there are good campsites near to both terminals.
Forgot to say that most of these sites allow you to leave at any time.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Terry I suggest that you stay at Black Horse Farm CC site, 01303 892665, it's open to non-members and is a 15minute drive to the Eurotunnel entrance. Overnighters stay in an area of the site where you can leave at any time. Another bonus is that you are 200 yards away from the Black Horse Inn where you will get a good evening meal as I'm sure that you won't want to mess around cooking as you prepare for your early start. Tony

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you are a CC member stay at Page Farm CL in book under Hythe - excellent, 4 miles from terminal, no trouble about getting out early, very friendly owner, quiet. Actually too good just for one night.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You cannot sleep over at Eurotunnel. We have stayed several times at The Royal Oak in Capel-le-ferne (a CC CL) It is just past Folkestone and is used by many early travellers using both tunnel and ferry.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts