overnight stop near Exeter..

Jul 2, 2006
Visit site
We are traveling down to Woodlands (Dartmouth), on Sunday and are looking for an overnight stop south of Jct 24 (Bridgewater)on the M5. Would also consider a site off the A38 between the end of the M5 and Bucksfastleigh. All we need is hook-up, and we don't want to travel too far off our route as we are traveling down from Inverness,

Gavin.

Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
If you`re in the CC, there was a superb CL we stopped at listed under Kentisbeare (if not Cullompton) several years ago.

3 mins from M5, spacious, hook-up, shower etc.

We used it as a night halt but I could`ve stopped a week.

Jan 2, 2007
Visit site
Hi Gavin

If CC member, try Stover Park, Newton Abbot (CC site on A358 just 400m off A38). If not - try CC site The Minnows, 500m off J27 of M5. Safe journey and happy hols ! Ann

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
I live in Devon.

There is a site about 10 minutes from me about 1 mile off of the M5. its Minnows Caravan Club site just off junction 27. Nice little site adjoining the canal (for walks/biking etc) easy access to and from the M5 and an ideal stopover (I think its mainly used for stop-overs to be honest!)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Gavin, there is a good overnight stop at Junction 22 of the M5. It is easily accessed and only a minute from the Motorway. If you check on multimap you can see it on the western side ( Bristol direction). I think it is called Edithmead. Ray

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts