overnight stop

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
leaving euro tunnel 6am to travel down to la tranche sur mer via Rouen and le mans OR

caen,rennes and nantes, have found a castel site suitable around caen and avranches if we decide on that route but need a suitable overhight site if we go via rouen. Any advice would be greatful with regards to the better route while towing and also the overnight stop. many thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Marina...before deciding on that route have a look through the threads on this site, there was one on this subject not so long ago. This seems a long route to take. Do a route finder on Via Michelin site then decide on your route. I've done this type of thing a few times. Don't decide or plan on a site, see what area you are in at a given time then look for one, there are plenty around if you don't leave if your going in the height of the season you shouldn't have any trouble in finding one.

Mike

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Marina just done a check on my route planner and this shows that the quickest way is via the out skirts of Paris,Orlean and Tours. This is about 494miles and should take about 8.5 hours compared with Rouen LeMans this is 425 miles but should take slightly longer of 9 hours this second route looks the straightest on the map. I would stress that these may not be the best routes but does show that there are alternatives. hope this helps

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts