Pageant Series 7 Cupboard Door

Mar 11, 2019
Visit site
Hi All,

I have recently bought a Pageant Bretagne and absolutely love it! It is in fantastic condition but the tall cupboard door that holds the front table in has a dent in it that has pierced the skin.
I would like to reminds this if possible, so my question is... Is there anywhere I would be able to buy this part or is it a matter of trawling through breakers’ stock?

Any advice gratefully received!

A

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Unfortunately if its not a current or very recent design of caravan, then your only hope for an exact match would be the breakers yards. Its unlikely a main caravan dealer would have this type of item in stock, but an independent repairer might but I think its less than likely.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Replacing it from Bailey would have to be done via a dealer and I suspect would be expensive if still available. A breakers may have one but be prepared for a long search. If it is a small hole and coverable, is there anything that you could cover the hole with that wouldnt look silly or out of place.
Perhaps something like a small LED footlight and one located somewhere else. My van has two of these as standard and they look brilliant. If its higher up maybe think of something else, thermometer/ barometer/badge maybe.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
My feeling is that the only place you would get on would be a breakers yard. The door should be standard across all or most of the Pageant range for that year and possibly other years, and might even be fitted to one or more of the other ranges if they used the same woodwork.
Not sure if it is possible on that model, but could you take the door off and fit it upside down with the inside now showing. I suspect the position of the catch might be a problem though.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
If you look on primaleisure.com you will find a plethora of Bailey parts. You can search by year and model. I found an internal door ( not sure if it was the right one) for your model. Eye wateringly expensive, but you may think it is worth it, fingers crossed I was looking at the wrong door and the actual one for your van is cheaper.
Mel

Edit. Just had another look and there are smaller doors that look more like the size you may want for £30 odd .

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
A picture of the 'dent' would help.

If a small dent then there are repair products for laminate flooring that will give an approximate (unlikely perfect) match.

However, if you get a close match then an overcoat with a polishlacquer may be sufficient to make the repair only noticible to the discerningcritical eye (often only your own :) ).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts