Paint code for an Atlas Everglade Super 2005.

Jan 19, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I'm having trouble finding a colour match for my 2005 Atlas Everglade Super ( pale cream/greenish tinge ). I've been in touch with Atlas and they have advised me to look for the serial number somewhere on the chassis or, as a last resort, cut a piece off the van and have it matched! It would be much appreciated if anyone could help with a code or a name of the colour, or even the location of the serial on the body or chassis as I don't fancy chopping bits off just yet.
Regards, Paul.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi, I'm having trouble finding a colour match for my 2005 Atlas Everglade Super ( pale cream/greenish tinge ). I've been in touch with Atlas and they have advised me to look for the serial number somewhere on the chassis or, as a last resort, cut a piece off the van and have it matched! It would be much appreciated if anyone could help with a code or a name of the colour, or even the location of the serial on the body or chassis as I don't fancy chopping bits off just yet.
Regards, Paul.
Is there an owners club that could help?

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The Atlas Everglade is a static caravan, and I am not sure where you would find the serial number other than in the original paperwork.
Alternatively it may be stamped on one of the chassis members , probably near the hitch.

Of course since 2005 the colour will have changed due to weathering so a paint made to the original chassis number will be a different colour to what you have now, in which case the only remedy is to find a place where you can snip a bit off to get it colour matched at a body shop paint store.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts