Park Foot, Ullswater

Sep 18, 2005
Visit site
HI Lmh, We have stayed on this site twice once in a tent and last year in our new caravan, both times we have enjoyed it greatly, the site is in walking distance of pooley bridge via lake side path, one draw back is the position of caravans which means quite a uphill walk to toilets, shop and club house, But the veiws from the site are fabulous i would highly recommend it altho it does get busy at peak times.

Hope this helps any more questions just ask.

Andy

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Andrew

Thanks for the reply, appreciated.

I'm not going in the van, I'm going in a tent. I'm thinking about asking for a pitch near the lake. It shouldn't be peak around that time but might be a bit busy because of the horse fair.

Do the pitches around the lake area have adequate toilet/shower facilities? Is the club far from the lake? as I don't want to be too near that at night (although I will be using it myself!!).

The most imporant question, are there many shops/bars in Pooley Bridge as although I've travelled through it many times, I can't remember? Also, do you know if they allow dogs in the pubs at Pooley Bridge?

Thanks

Lisa

Sep 18, 2005
Visit site
HI You will be quite a distance from the club house on the tent field next to lake as for toilet and shower block ther is one on that field but not sure wot its like as never used it. As for pubs in pooley bridge at the last count u have at least four to choose from all in staggering distance or each other and there is a gift shop there also. sorry not sure if they allow dogs in but one has a beer garden so u could use that one.

Andy

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Andrew

Thanks for the reply, the site sounds fine and looks like me and the dog will be partying in Pooley Bridge!

Kind regards.

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS