Park Home Insurance, Anyone used them??

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As our caravan insurance is due for renewal we have been shopping around.

Have our van insured at the moment with NFU and had no problems with them.

Read an survey in last months Caravan magazine on insurance companies and decided to get a quote from park home as the survey gave them good marks.

Received the quote this morning and it is considerably cheaper than our renewal from NFU.

Any feed back from anyone who has had any dealings with this company re: claims etc welcomed.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
When I had a static caravan the site owner had a site insurance for owners, and he said that you would not be able to get cheaper insurance anywhere - however we along with a few others were visited by an intruder who took various items from a number of vans - when it came to settling our claim the sites insurers made any excuse not to pay out and insisted that we took what they offered. - anyway I along with a few others renewed our van insurance with Park Homes at a considerable lower premium than we were paying under the owners insurers.

Never had a claim with park homes but dealing with them was no problem.

However I went straight back to the CC for my tourer insurance when I started touring again.

Regards

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
HI, we were insured with E&L and were very unhappy with it. HOwever, following the article in Caravan magazine, we got qoute's from quite a few and decided to go for Park Home. We haven't as yet had to claim but they were extremely helpful and we ended up insuring with them after uming and ahing for days. We shall see. Park Homes quote was cheaper than the CC even though we had done a manouvering course with them and the spec was much the same.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts