park resorts walton on the naze

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
just came back from this campsite and please dont book this site its very poor i mean poor .

unlevel pitches (Shower & Toilet Block with Hot & Cold Water)

toilets are shared men and woman no mirrors and no hand towels no soap.

cleaner came and clean (it took 5 mins for toilets and showers)

Disabled Facilities was a joke one toilet which was inside the club. And the club exit doors sray open during the night so very loud noise was heard as caravans are 4 meters away .

i had a look around the park resorts in kessingland and it looked just as bad so dont even bother with them at all .

Has anyone been to any of these before ?

i would like to hear other comments on park resorts are they all this bad .

i could go on more about the walton site but sure you have got the picture .

thanks hope you dont get caught out like i did

andrew sparrow

ps i reported it and nowt was done..........

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Andrew, I,ve posted on here before about my stay at Park Resorts, Thorness Bay, IOW. Sadly it was deleted to save upsetting a PC mag advertiser so I wont repeat that it was the worst site I have ever stayed at or the fact that the staff lied to us about ferry times leaving us standed for eight hours in a car park with two young children for fear of upsetting them again.

Brian

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
I guess Park resorts dont want tourers. Stayed at Sandylands, Saltcoats, Scotland, two weekends ago. Pitches uneven with poor hookup. Toilet block was a joke. Cleaner told me they were being pulled down and replaced?????? Money had obviously been spent on the reception and club, but that would be for the benefit of the static owners.

If you want to visit scotland, try Linnhe Lochside in Fort William. Brilliant.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts