park resorts

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi all,

Am new to caravanning and one of the first hols I booked is the end of this months bank hol, fri to mon at ty mawr in wales.

Having now had a good look round at sites I find it interesting at the park resorts you can only book in from 4pm fri and have to leave at 10am the mon, I understand that other people may have booked but if they can only check in at 4pm what is happening for the 6hours in between,payed £80 which I thought was ok for 6 of us (albeit two under 4) ! Is this qiute normal for these type of kid orientated parks ?

Apr 12, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina, we are regulars to this camp and think it is good but make sure that you are booked onto the warren field and not the meadows field. The toilets are much better as the ones on the meadows are portaloo type toilets/showers. The pitches are much better too. The meadows gives an impression of an overflow field.Give them a ring and ask them if you are booked onto the warren..........

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina, we are regulars to this camp and think it is good but make sure that you are booked onto the warren field and not the meadows field. The toilets are much better as the ones on the meadows are portaloo type toilets/showers. The pitches are much better too. The meadows gives an impression of an overflow field.Give them a ring and ask them if you are booked onto the warren..........
thanks michelle will do!!!

Apr 9, 2005
Visit site
We went there at easter on the meadow fields, did not like the toilet block,and watch out for the wind. A few lost their awnings through the wind,as its sweeps right across the field. On the plus side security do go round the fields late at night ,would recommend the warren field much better.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Phoned ty mawr and was told that all bookings off the web go onto the meadows, to specify which field you have to book really early and phone to specify !!! Am not too concerned about the loos as we use the van anyway, hope its not too windy though my awnings new and not been used yet !!!!!!!!! thanks for your help,thought you'd like to knoe this for future ref !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts