Parking at portsmouth prior to ferry journey

Jan 16, 2007
Visit site
I am sailing from Portsmouth in the summer on the overnight ferry. Is there somewhere i can park if i get there to early. I want to get there and park up and go and get some food, but was told by ferry company i can only get there two hours before. Anybody got any suggestions

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi used portsmouth overnight ferry couple of times , got there around 6ish plenty of places to put unit away fron loading lanes , then a 10-15 min walk into town for something to eat , would just check with staff there that ok to leave unit and not blocking anything , remember to fully secure unit before leaving dont want hols starting off badly cheers john

Apr 30, 2008
Visit site
If you're going by Brittany Ferries, I would rather wait to eat till im onboard. The food is excellent and good value in the restaurant and if you have children, they can have the kids meals brought from the cafeteria to the restaurant. A marvelous way to start your holiday!

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I have used Portsmouth for many years and actually sleep in the van in the queue lanes without problems.It is a very large area and there are another two as big when you move down towards loading.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts