PC rally to Koningshof

May 5, 2005
Visit site
have been to Eurocamp website with very little success,is there any other info about the site,the main content is for renting a chalet or tent holiday.The price from harwich to hook of holland seems competitive for a 26 mile journey is anyone else thinking of going

Jul 10, 2007
Visit site
A description of the Koningshof park is on page 97 of the CC club travel services in Europe brochure. Available to members free.

We are going on the PC rally from Hull.we also went to Brittany on the PC rally last year it was Great.P

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
Hello,

Noticed this thread and thought I'd let you know that the rally has sold out and from what I understand, there is a waiting list of those who didn't get on.

Looking forward to meet up again Pat. And Deli Dave, I look forward to meeting you in April.

For anyone who didn't get on the Holland rally, we are just putting the finishing touches to one in September to France. Look for details in the magazine.

Cheers

Nigel Donnelly

Editor

Practical Caravan

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hello Nigel

Are there any plans to hold a short rally in the UK similar to the one at Stowford a while back with caravans and motorhomes together?

If I remember correctly there was a sales event on at the same time (we didn't buy anything but got stuck in to the free burgers at the bbq all the same)

Backing our own local economy, boosting sales and all that ;0)

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
Parksy,

Nothing set in stone yet, but I'm delighted to say that we are looking into a running a UK rally for 2009. It's long overdue seeing as the last one was in 2006.

As soon as we have signed the paperwork, rest assured we'll be in touch to ensure we don't under order on the rations...

Cheers

Nigel Donnelly

Editor

Practical Caravan

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the reply Nigel.

We'll look forward to the UK rally but please don't order extra grub for when we turn up, I'm on a diet now and can only eat low fat junk food these days.

Jul 10, 2007
Visit site
Hello,

Noticed this thread and thought I'd let you know that the rally has sold out and from what I understand, there is a waiting list of those who didn't get on.

Looking forward to meet up again Pat. And Deli Dave, I look forward to meeting you in April.

For anyone who didn't get on the Holland rally, we are just putting the finishing touches to one in September to France. Look for details in the magazine.

Cheers

Nigel Donnelly

Editor

Practical Caravan
Hiya Nigel,

Nice to hear you are on the Rally to Holland.After the great one in France we can't wait.I hope some of the ralliers from the French trip are on this as they were a lovely crowd, including you and Mark, Pat and Peter.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts