PC subscription

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
Just received in the post the magazine which has a message to set up an account so that they can let me know of any future delays in printing the magazine.
The only trouble is that to set up an account you have to use the subscription number above your address which should be 10 digits and start with a 4. Above my address are two digits one of 5 numbers and the other is 14 digits neither of which start with a 4

Just noticed the magazine says it is a subscribers edition, is this in addition to the normal monthly edition or just a special edition for subscribers ?

Reactions: Beachball
Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
I had the mag and a postcard in the post thismorning. True the address front within the mag package doesn't have the subscriber number, but the postcard does - above the address as stated. Perhaps subscribers will all get the same in due course? The issue is no 426 for June 2020 - the mag itself, p3 and p60/1 describes this as a subscriber special collectable cover - now there's a WOW for you!

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I also got the “subscribers edition” and the postcard. Did the electronic thing and put in the subscriber ID from the postcard, which was 10 digits starting witha 4. Got the message that they only had a “partial match” and would send me a letter???
I wait with unbated breath.
mel

PTA

Mar 5, 2020
Visit site
Oh dear. Can't find the postcard. I threw it away because I believed one used the number printed on the "urgent notice" paper enclosure...which you don't!

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Had the same problem but cannot remember a postcard, I will look in the paper recycling bin and see if I can find it. I did e mail them to clarify and have had an acknowledgement,

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I also got the “subscribers edition” and the postcard. Did the electronic thing and put in the subscriber ID from the postcard, which was 10 digits starting witha 4. Got the message that they only had a “partial match” and would send me a letter???
I wait with unbated breath.
mel
What does this postcard look like ?

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
sorry trying to send a photo but the site tells me the file is too big.
It is postcard sized with urgent message about your subscription on one side with pictures of their magazine fronts. On the other side is our address and subscriber ID and a message telling us to provide our email address to get subsequent issues in anticipation of delivery issues.
mel

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
There's unlikely to be any staff at work over the Bank Holiday and we can't be sure how many will be there during lockdown
The best thing to do would be to establish contact when they're back after the holiday.

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi all

We're still here, busy producing the next issue of Practical Caravan (albeit working from home)! Hope you're all keeping well in these strange times.

Sorry that some of you are having problems with this. If anyone who needs assistance sends me their contact details via sarah.wakely@futurenet.com (ideally with an image of the sheet of paper that you received with your issue if possible) I will pass them on to the relevant team and help you get this sorted.

Cheers
Sarah
------
Editor-in-Chief, Practical Caravan

Last edited:
Reactions: Parksy
May 7, 2012
Visit site
Just got a reply to my e mail sent to the magazine on Friday giving me the correct number and a link to save time inputting it, so they are reasonably prompt.
I understand the post card should have been in the envelope with the magazine, but it looks like some were missing.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I too have gone through all this with the same result. However the address sheet in the magazine packet this time did show my subscription number starting with 4.......
I;ve been through the account set up route several time and continue to get the message that there has been some info mismatch and that they will get in touch with me 'shortly' - no one has.

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
I too have gone through all this with the same result. However the address sheet in the magazine packet this time did show my subscription number starting with 4.......
I;ve been through the account set up route several time and continue to get the message that there has been some info mismatch and that they will get in touch with me 'shortly' - no one has.
Today received the second subscribers edition and this time it does show a ten digit number beginning with a 4 but in view of Ray's comments I will wait a few days to see if the problem is sorted before I try to sign on

Reactions: Jackspeak

TRENDING THREADS