Pembrokeshire?

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I am a member of the CC and CCC and wonder if the combined force of this forum would be kind enough to give me a recommendation for a great site close to the coast around the Gower penninsular. I must have Electric Hookup and showers would be preferred also I have 2 spaniels.
regards

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
For a few idea's to be going on with have a look here & here
smiley-wink.gif

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi we went to the Gower two years ago, after carefully looking at many sites, we decided on one in Port Eynon (sorry cant remember the name). It is a private site,very clean and tidy but busy as it is right on the beach. The owners were lovely, and couldnt be more helpful. If you walk out of the gates of the park you are in the village. This has a pub, some beach front shops, a chip shop and a cafe. We have two children and found the area lovely with enough for all to do, including walks over the cliffs at the opther end of the site. The beach is in front of the site, with access just before the front gates, It is a lovely wide bay with plenty of walks for you and your dogs. We did look at other sites in the area, but they seemed to either be away from the beach, or on top of a cliff, with a steep path to the beach. I would advise you to look this area on Google earth for a clearer view. We will defenatly be returning to this site again, hopefully in the near future.
Ta Julia xx

TRENDING THREADS