People walking cutting through your pitch !

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Danny, People pay for their 30x30m or whatever and it is their castle. Sites with fenced pitches are becoming more and more popular, I guess it is a reflection on how people behave in their lives- they do not want their space invaded.

Given the choice of a 10 m walk to the shower block by crossing a pitch or a 50 m one by walking round I guess the urge to cut across pitches is very strong especially if you are a youngster.

Is there an answer? I guess not. When you decide to camp then by default you have people of all differing ideas, values etc. on the site. I personally find most people considerate of others on site but there will always be some who see things differently.

May 5, 2005
Visit site
its like postmen/women crossing your drive,personally have no problem with it but have heard neighbors have a right moan about it,personally feel it gives you an extra few chats a day and if they are miserable they dont cut accross again.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Postmen in Swansea - now that is a first - they normally get mugged for the giros, etc. before leaving the sorting office. Have you a photo of him so that he can be recorded and go down in history as the one that got through the muggings.

May 29, 2007
Visit site
No Colin i can't get close enough for that. Hunter and Max sit by the door waiting for him. He's got really clever now and shuves them through the door quick and legs it across the lawn to the safety of next door! Aw bless, thier just being friendley

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Now what is that well known Neath saying "I would rather be black than a Swansea Jack". Mr. Mod it is not racial but a reference to the colour strip of Neath rugby team being all black - an old Welsh rugby reference.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Not quite correct Diane - Swansea and Neath still have their own rugby sides, however there ia also a combined team called the Ospreys which do not play in normal Welsh league fixtures but more on a national league which includes teams from the four home countries and France.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Again not the language of female middle management. Go and wash your mouth out with carbolic soap. Incidently I would not be looking at the male bums and legs. Now if they were a female team and I was to make a similar comment I would be called sexist and goodness knows what and even censored by the mods.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts