permanent living

Mar 21, 2006
Visit site
we are thinking of selling the house and touring and working at part time jobs as we tour. Is or has anyone done this. Have you any advice for us all help appreciated thank you William

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Rod, I think William was asking a perfectly reasonable question that would be of interest to a lot of people who perhaps want to become site wardens for the season and then tour out of season.

Whatever your feelings about 'travellers' I'm sure this is not the place to share them.

Brian.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Rod, I think William was asking a perfectly reasonable question that would be of interest to a lot of people who perhaps want to become site wardens for the season and then tour out of season.

Whatever your feelings about 'travellers' I'm sure this is not the place to share them.

Brian.
Quick, the ghost of Moddy 2 has inhabited Brian's body. Will someone strip him naked, bind his wrists and tie him to the nearest cross...roads. It won't help Brian, but we could get a few picks for the gallery, before we loose him all together..... ;o)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Brian.
So Bian, what is your advice to William?

May 4, 2005
Visit site

Brian.
My advice to William is to ignore your post.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Would it really be a good idea to sell your house William? Could you not rent it out while your away, that way should things go wrong (and I hope the wouldn't) you have somewhere to live. Having a postal address makes life a lot easier too when it comes to legal correspondence.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts