Petty arguments,,,,,,,,,,

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
Having had a spat with my beloved tonight over sausages, I'm wondering whats the most futile thing thats ever made you mad with someone but on reflection has seemed so futile??

To get you going, and moreover as this is anonymous(!), I can tell you I was hopping mad when my OH prepared a dish of dips when we had friends round and did not take the string off the celery first!!!

It was also approaching decree nisi over whether to dust first then hoover or hoover first then dust.......I'm sure we're not the only ones, come on, own up??

G

Not allowed sausages. How cruel is that? Now we are retired and spending more time in each other's company yes, we do have the occasional spat, and yes, it is usually trivial. Fortunately we have grown old enough to cool off fairly quickly. When we got married many many moons ago we agreed not to throw the crockery, as we could not afford to replace it. She just threw the cheese at me instead. It bounced.

Don't do 'hoovering' either. Again, not allowed. Actually I do once in a blue moon, but I do other things instead.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Herself has had a slight and usually rare attack of the grumps because we were hoping to go to a certified site in the Gloucestershire Cotswolds tomorrow for a long weekend.

Because of the uncertain weather this year she asked me not to book sites in advance as I have before so I didn't :0(

This morning when trying to book up every site that we wanted was full so I booked us in to a certified site in the Derbyshire Peak district instead. We almost always head South and I fancied a change, the 5 van site has vacancies and the owner sounded friendly.

She has sulked since then because she's never been and she has the perception that it's 'grim oop north.' I have the feeling that she has visions of dark Satanic mills and cloth caps.

To make matters worse we left a message at a 5 van site near to Tetbury and the owner phoned later to say that he could have fitted us in, cue more grumpiness

Oh well....

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Finishing work late one night OH Asked what I fancied to eat, I thought about it,

Beans on Toast would be nice.

I'VE COOKED YOU A JACKET SPUD...................

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts