Pevensey Bay

Apr 17, 2005
Visit site
Just booked a week at Pevensey Bay Eastbourne,any fishing near-by suitable for youngsters (5=14 year olds) lake or pond would be nice or slow flowing river. Or a good fishing tackle shop.

Many Thanks for any ideas.

Mick p

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Mick - I used to live in Hastings and regularly went to Eastbourne via Pevensey. As a lad I fished all arround that area. If I remember correctly there is plenty of good fishing around that Pevansey. I am sure day licences will be available. What about asking the camp-site? Or perhaps the tourist board?

Apr 17, 2005
Visit site
Hi Mick - I used to live in Hastings and regularly went to Eastbourne via Pevensey. As a lad I fished all arround that area. If I remember correctly there is plenty of good fishing around that Pevansey. I am sure day licences will be available. What about asking the camp-site? Or perhaps the tourist board?
Hi Clive

Thanks for the info I tried the tourist board with out any success. I will ask at the site for the local tackle shop.

Just can't wait to get there.

Thanks again Mick P

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi Mick

Have you booked into the Norman's Bay C&CC site at Pevensay? If so you and the kids can fish directly from the privately owned beach free of charge!

Apr 17, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ann

Thanks for your reply. We have booked at Bay View which I belive is close to the beach but the Grand kids not keen on the beach fishing they like tiddler bashing.I am happy fishing anyware.

Thanks Mick P

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts