Philex SLxA indoor aerials

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Had any one brought one of those indoor aerial? as it say in the Caravan Club Magazine, The write up off it = it seems to perform better than any of the factory-fitted aerials and the picture is perfect and will work in poor area,

Well we brought one on Saturday tried it indoor, picture was very bad move aerial about, nothing, so tried it in the van that was worse, so over to my mate we go and tried it there, nothing again, so will be taking it back and that that, Trevor

Jul 15, 2005
Visit site
Trevor,

I'm sorry but I regard the double page "reviews" in the CC magazine as little more than infomercials at best or paid ads at worst.

If this had been a real review - such as when a professional magazine compares digital cameras, HiFi, radios, etc., there should have been a listing of the performance parameters they tested - like the signal strength, image quality, rejection of interference, amplifier noise, etc., - and not just a load of woolly words.

Robert

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
An indoor aerial inside an aluminium box which screens the signal is a nonsense for caravans - the CC has lost the plot.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts