Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
FEMALE POEM

I want a man who's handsome, smart and strong

One who loves to listen all day long,

One who thinks before he speaks,

One who'll call, not wait for weeks.

I want him to be gainfully employed,

And when I spend his cash, not be annoyed.

Pulls out my chair and opens my door,

Massages my back and begs to do more.

Oh! For a man who makes love to my mind,

and knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"

I want this man to love me to no end,

And forever be my very best friend.

MALE POEM

I want a deaf-mute nymphomaniac

with enormous t*ts, who owns a

pub, a Ferrari and an Ann Summers loyalty card

I know this doesn't rhyme and I don't give a f**k.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Graham - so much for woman's lip, beg your pardon woman's lib. I am all for it and to hell with verse. You have just gone to the top of the class for your answer to Wordsworth, etc. Modern day verse does not have to rhyme.

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Colin (Bridgend)

It's quite ironic that you should post a reply to this as it came to me via that very same place (Ewenny Industrial Estate Bridgend)how spooky is that.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Graham we don't mince our words in Bridgend - what point is there in calling a spade a shovel - get straight and to the point. Incidentaly the Ewenny Industrial Estate is meant to be a science park for the more advance type of industry.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
How do you know I wasn't talking about the man Colin? I wasn't, but you didn't know that. Stones and casting spring to mind.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I automatically thought that your reference was towards the feamle verse or I could of assumed you would be batting for the other side. I do apologise if you misunderstood my sense of humour.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I automatically thought that your reference was towards the feamle verse or I could of assumed you would be batting for the other side. I do apologise if you misunderstood my sense of humour.
Sorry if you misunderstood my humour too Colin ;o)

TRENDING THREADS