Police ask for help finding stolen caravan

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
We've had a request from Northumbria Police for any help or information about this stolen Bailey Discovery S5

I know it's a long shot, but just in case, all the contact details are on the bottom of the story. I'd imagine the awning is more likely to come up for sale than the caravan (although a Daytona is a motorhome awning according to Google)

In any case, keep 'em peeled. don't have nightmares, etc...

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Nigel

Thanks for posting the appeal. I have to say, that's the first time I've ever heard of the Police asking for help in finding a stolen caravan. I wonder if there's more to it than a simple case of 'caravan stolen'.

Hope they find it.

lisa

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
LMH said:
Hi Nigel

Thanks for posting the appeal. I have to say, that's the first time I've ever heard of the Police asking for help in finding a stolen caravan. I wonder if there's more to it than a simple case of 'caravan stolen'.

Hope they find it.

lisa
If it was more than a case of the caravan belonging to a high ranking officer, surely the appeal would be made to more than just caravan forums?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I didn't mean that, that thought never even crossed my mind.
smiley-cool.gif
Maybe the caravan was used in a crime?
smiley-surprised.gif

Lisa

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
We don't normally get appeals like this from the police, but it's not a bad idea. Could have been aggravated theft or something.

I have emailed the police to say more details (distinguishing marks, CRiS number etc) would more helpful than simply make and model.

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Maybe the Daytona awning was stolen and the police where just about to investigate when teh caravan got stolen. Must make a note never to recomnmend that storage site to any one.
smiley-sealed.gif

TRENDING THREADS