Pop up campsites CAMC

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
CAMC are advertising pop up campsites in July to cope with extra demand, electric provided, suggest using own shower and toilet facilities, £34 or £36 a night depending on which one you book, seems a bit steep to me for agrass pitch in a field.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
CAMC are advertising pop up campsites in July to cope with extra demand, electric provided, suggest using own shower and toilet facilities, £34 or £36 a night depending on which one you book, seems a bit steep to me for agrass pitch in a field.
How many occupants does that cover? It is peak season so prices will be higher. But if it covers four people it’s not so bad. Last year the pop ups were in quite nice places. Blenheim was one such.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I may be wrong but think it is 2 people, they also have a group offer at £72 not sure what that includes, one is at Beaulieau, offers discount on entry,I suppose the true test will be ,how many book.Not for us though, will leave the space for others.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I may be wrong but think it is 2 people, they also have a group offer at £72 not sure what that includes, one is at Beaulieau, offers discount on entry,I suppose the true test will be ,how many book.Not for us though, will leave the space for others.
That is pricey for just two people

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Update
£36 is for 2 people per night, Monday - Thursday extra adult £11, if you want Friday -Saturday price rises to £38 The group thing is in effect a double pitch allowing 2 outfits on single large pitch, friends and family sort of thing

Reactions: otherclive
May 7, 2012
Visit site
It looks steep for a field, but I think the catch is that they will need to set up a temporary electric supply. This costs quite a bit to set up when the site runs only for a short time and the cost looks consistent with other temporary sites they run. This does make for a relatively expensive site but it does reflect the costs involved. The facility is there if you want it, and if it costs too much then you do not have to use it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts