portsmouth bilbao

Oct 17, 2005
Visit site
Looking to use this route, to save all that driving from Dunkirk. Thing is,do i book now or wait till November, when i believe the show bargains come out. Thanks

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
I don't think Brittany Ferries give out discounts at shows but get one of the mods to give you my e-mail address if you (or anyone else) wants a code for a 10% discount off any Brittany Ferries crossing.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you are a CC member booking throught their website will (usually) give you a discount - perhaps not much but 10% should be achievable.
The discount may depend on when you want to travel e.g. UK to France / spain between Christmas and New year - very unlikely. Leave it 3 weeks and you may get a much cheaper fare. Depends on how flexible you are about travel dates and times. Quite a lot of work to go through all the options but savings can be quite considerable.

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
Also, check LD Lines from Portmouth, often cheaper than BF, if not perhaps the same standard....... oops!! just noticed Bilbao, in which case ignore this, must pay more attention.
Phil

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts