posting times

Page 4 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 14, 2007
Visit site
Hi Colin im back on track later,ill be quiet and promise to post properly 2nite and 2moro afternoon,now ide better pretend to be working talk later. luke
or should i say pretend to look like im doing a bit of work.

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Sue as a result of your friendly nature it just seemed to me that I have known you for years - time seems to fly by when one is enjoying convivial company.
Colin, you're a smooth tongued old charmer.......!! ;-)

Jun 14, 2007
Visit site
Morning all sorry im a tad late , i was busy having a rant on the caravans buyers guide, after somebody was giving out about bailey not being all that! (confounded cheek i thought) any ways that aside got through another boring night of work and have to say i fought the temptation to switch the mobile off just i case i got another call out( fingers crossed only another hour and 5) and i can have a glass of wine after it is the weekend for me im off tomorrow, a quick surf a good movie anice sleep in and ill be right as rain by mid afternoon, now im off for a nose around the forum. luke

Jun 14, 2007
Visit site
Sue - please don't pick on my new friend Luke - we all deserve a rest bite now and again lass. He is probably catching up on lost sleep from throughout the week - give the guy a break please.
Thank you colin your exactly right have no time to play on the weekends as im normally very late

Jun 14, 2007
Visit site
Good morning Colin i waited up till a social time so as to avoid waking you.

Ive just poured a glass of wine , turned the phone off and am just about to put on a film "300" dont you just love being off mondays. luke

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Luke, I would rather you didn't mention wine, I had enough of that Saturday evening (celebrating Northampton Saints winning the EDF Energy cup final) and have no desire to be reminded of the 'w' and 'h' words, thank you :-(

That said, Good Morning!! and I hope you enjoyed your film :)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Luke - having taken early retirement I am at home every day of the week - I do not have any day's leave to look forward to. Notice I have not used the word "off" as it implies being ransid and decayed.

TRENDING THREADS