Potential Fendt owner

May 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi all,
As the subject suggests I am a potential caravan owner but would like to do some research into the Fendt le vogue caravan.
There is one for sale locally to me and it looks good value but I need to do research on whether I'll be able to tow it with my BMW5 series
I've been searching the web for a brochure to find the weight but cannot find that version anywhere
I would love to know any pros and cons with owning an imported caravan
Any help appreciated and if I could find a PDF that would be great
Caravan model le vogue 650 smf
Simon

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
As for the weights just ask the person selling the van. You can then work out the weight ratio for your car.

When looking to purchase Imported vans the rules are much the same as buying a UK van. Damp, condition, service history and then back to damp again. Apart from the door being on the other side there are many similarities and if it meets your needs then go for it. The only issue in the future may be the availability of some spares.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Not sure how pld the caravan is but there will probably be a plate possibly by the door or on the drawbar giving the weight details. If there is no plate or handbook then getting the maximum weight might be a problem.
They were generally well respected caravans but have not been imported for a good few years. The main problem could be spares if you need them but some fitted parts will be the same as other makes. You might also find some insurers unwilling to cover them but most should.
Unless you know a fair bit about caravans or know someone who does I would see if you can get a caravan engineer to look at it for you. With all makes damp is the main problem so a check of all the joints is needed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts