Powertouch model 3

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Rab,

You'll find plenty of comments about powrtouch spread throughout the forum, the vast majority of them being favourable.

I've got a powrtouch AWD fitted to my twin axle, also had the single axle version fitted to my last van. I've found them to be reliable plus the back up service has been first class. They claim it to be a 5 year no quibble guarantee and that does seem to be the case.

Re any deals - I'm not aware of any at the moment. Both times I bought direct from the company. The last time they beat their own show price being quoted at the Glasgow show.

Robert

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Rab,

You'll find plenty of comments about powrtouch spread throughout the forum, the vast majority of them being favourable.

I've got a powrtouch AWD fitted to my twin axle, also had the single axle version fitted to my last van. I've found them to be reliable plus the back up service has been first class. They claim it to be a 5 year no quibble guarantee and that does seem to be the case.

Re any deals - I'm not aware of any at the moment. Both times I bought direct from the company. The last time they beat their own show price being quoted at the Glasgow show.

Robert
PS o.k. Rab I give up! where is "the blae"

G

Rob,

I suspect he is speaking with the Doric tongue. Don't worry we Scots don't understand it either. However, if you have ever lived in the Broch area you will have come across it a lot.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Hi Robert

Im from a wee village called Auchenblae hence the name,

Thanks for the info, i think il splash out on one,895 fitted is about the best ive seen..

I work offshore and the OH dosent like to tow so she can poertouch her way to a site when im away lol.

Rab.

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Rab,

Don't know if you are aware of Powrtouch's price match offer. They promise to match any like for like offer. If you can find another make of mover with similar specifications cheaper, apparently even on ebay as long as it's not second hand, they will match that price.

Both times I dealt with them by phone I spoke with a very helpful lady by the name of Theresa, recommend giving them a call direct and see what they can do. They have a network of fitters/engineers throughout the country who will come and fit at your home or storage facility. Guy who fits mine comes from Kinross. Might well be the same one who covers your area.

Next time I'm up the A90 I'll keep an eye out for a caravan trundling along without a towcar :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts