Powertouch Motor Mover

Aug 31, 2008
Visit site
After doing some research I'm leaning towards getting a Powertouch Motor mover fitted to our S5 Bailey Senator(06). It's a single axle with loaded weight of 1500Kg.

We have an Alko Spare Wheel carrier, jacking points for an Alko side-lifting jack and Alko shocks fitted - would that be a problem.

What is the best price I am likely to get, fitted? I believe that PT do price matching - what do they price match against.

I'm hoping to get it fitted before our Easter break.

All advice very welcome.

Tim

Tim

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tim,

Re the alko spare wheel carrier and jacking points, if you have the mover fitted in front of the axle there will not be any problems.

Apparently powrtouch will match like for like, i.e movers suited to the same weight of van. I have heard that when the mover being matched against does not have the 5 year guarantee of powrtouch they will add an amount to account for that.

Robert

HI Rob,I am on my 2nd PT mover and found there service to be top notch,yes they do price match yes you get the 5 yr warranty, as for it being fitted for Easter,I realy doubt it..call them your self and ask for Tereasa 01425 283293

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
HI Rob,I am on my 2nd PT mover and found there service to be top notch,yes they do price match yes you get the 5 yr warranty, as for it being fitted for Easter,I realy doubt it..call them your self and ask for Tereasa 01425 283293
erm! thanks Scott but it's not me that's buying a mover, it's Tim who's doing the asking. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts