powertouch

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi guys, i have just purchased a powertouch motormover and will be fitting it as soon as possible. has anybody out there done this? anything i need to watch out for when fitting it? where is the best place for the isolator switch? the instructions sound very straight forward and i have a number for the manufacturers if all else fails. thanks for any help.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The isolator should go as near to the battery as possible.I recently saw one so close to the mains inlet that it was in the way.Obviously something to avoid.The mag ran an article on fitting the Truma and it had a mistake in that they fitted the stop blocks in front and behind the mover.This is wrong as both blocks on each side should be behind the mover to take the thrust when it is cranked on.Take your time and enjoy crawling round.Best piece of advice if outside pick a dry day---not easy.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Geoff, Don't worry if the only place is by the mains inlet, you won't have both mains and powrtouch at the same time - in fact, plugging in the mains will remind you to switch it off!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts