Powrtouch Manual or Auto

Nov 2, 2008
Visit site
Hello again

I have decided to go for the Powrtouch for my Twin Axle. All the people that have one fitted, which did you go for, Manual or Auto?

I am going to visit the caravan show in Glasgow in February so hoping I might get a good price? Thank you. Niki

Apr 8, 2007
Visit site
We had the Manual 4x4 too, they are easy to lock on/off the wheels, just a matter of standing the right side when opperating or you get a wack as it unlocks :)

May 18, 2006
Visit site
We have the auto and have used it for over a year now with no problems at all. Just press the switch in the van battery box and the rollers engage, when the van is in place just flick the switch again and the rollers disengage. Could not be simpler or easier.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Totally agree Graeme

No problems at all with Powrtouch auto engage in over a year and it worked perfectly after the wheel came off and the Powrtouch mover took the weight of the van as far as the nearest layby

There must be more people who have had trouble with manual engage for the simple reason that a lot more are in use

My friend had the cross bar fitted with actuation from either side and found it better/easier after it was damaged and had to be removed

It depends on how young/fit you are and how much you want to spend

I would really miss the auto engage now that I have had it

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts