practical caravan file download??

Jul 27, 2006
Visit site
Today when i clicked on practicalcaravan website from my favorites it asked me to down load a "practical caravan file " before it would let me on the site.this has never happend to me before and i just wounderd if it has happend to anyone else on here.i did a virus scan on it and it said the file was ok so can anyone shed some light on it

aland26uk

Jul 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi Alan,

I for one can't remember seeing any request to download a file before getting into the forum. I would do a double check for spyware, virus, and Trojen horse etc,

I will watch with interest at any other replies you may get on this subject,

regards,

Pop

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
When on the forum page you can drag the *e* icon from the address bar into your Links bar then all you have to do is click that to open the forum page.

You can still access the other content in the PC site from the forum page instead of going to Favourites.

If the name is too long in the Links Bar just right click and rename it to *forum.

Jul 27, 2006
Visit site
Hello well thanx for your replys,i have done a full spyware, virus, and Trojan horse scans etc and it came up clean and clear the file name was practicalcaravan.co[1] for those who wanted to know,like i said before i been visiting this forum for a year now and its the first time it happend.

thankx again for the help

aland26uk

Nov 17, 2005
Visit site
Alan,

This can happen if you are running your PC behind a firewall which is set to cache web pages, you have previously visisted, for a given period of time. Google is another example where you will get it. If this is the case then disable the cache feature if possible.

Internet explorer also has a similar feature, which is normally set to 20 days by default, to store previously visited pages and teh rules to refresh them. I suggest that you set this to 1 and try again.

Regards

Phil

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts