Practical Caravan TV is moving!

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all!

Just to let you know that our TV channel is moving! From next Tuesday, 1 May, we're still on Freesat 161 and live online, but you'll be able to find Practical Caravan TV on Sky 192 – tune in!

You can catch our shows at the following times:

• Monday 8pm
  • Wednesday 6pm
  • Thursday 6pm
  • Saturday 6pm
  • Sunday 6pm

We're currently broadcasting repeats, but filming of our brand-new series has started, so hopefully we'll have new shows for you very soon!

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Lizzie for the heads up! We love these programmes, and with all respects to Caravanf***er TV, yours is much better-presented.
Only one query I have - I find currently when I set it to record, our system will not allow us to create a series link. Will this be available when the programme goes to Sky192?
Kind Regards, Pete

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the message, Pete, and we're delighted to hear you enjoy watching.

The series link function only works when the episodes are new, not when they're repeated (or else a viewer's Sky Box will fill up very quickly with shows they've already seen). So it won't be available when we move from Sky 212 to Sky 192, but will be once the new series gets underway.

Hope that helps.

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
LizziePope said:
Thanks for the message, Pete, and we're delighted to hear you enjoy watching.

The series link function only works when the episodes are new, not when they're repeated (or else a viewer's Sky Box will fill up very quickly with shows they've already seen). So it won't be available when we move from Sky 212 to Sky 192, but will be once the new series gets underway.

Hope that helps.

Ah! Gotcha. It makes sense!! X

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
A bit gutted since it went off the freeview TV & we haven't watched it for a long time . The showcase channel we have is 115 ? Then skips to kids channels onto 2o1 ! :(

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts