Pressure switch

Jan 3, 2024
Visit site
Hello,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I am after the pressure switch for a watermaster es1001 water inlet socket.

My caravan seems to be missing it but it does have a yellow box where the pressure switch should be but this one’s not seem to be working..

Any help in where I could purchase the pressure switch from would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
George

Jan 3, 2024
Visit site
If your caravan is a Bailey then you may get one from their Prima outlet. Otherwise try these but there are many sellers on the internet but you have to be certain of your part number.

https://www.leisureshopdirect.com/caravan-spares

Whale are very helpful if you have any doubts over what you require. Just ring them.
Thank you for the information, I am not sure if it is a part or if you have to buy a whole new inlet socket?

It might be easy to just phone whale and ask the question I think.

Reactions: ProfJohnL
Dec 27, 2022
Visit site
The Yellow box is the IC Pressure switch. This replaces the original pressure switch built into the socket.
They are prone to failure 😟
You have two choices either replace the Yellow IC unit.
Or replace the whole socket.
When mine failed I went for the whole thing without the IC unit so there was one less POF to deal with.

Reactions: George1983
Jan 3, 2024
Visit site
The Yellow box is the IC Pressure switch. This replaces the original pressure switch built into the socket.
They are prone to failure 😟
You have two choices either replace the Yellow IC unit.
Or replace the whole socket.
When mine failed I went for the whole thing without the IC unit so there was one less POF to deal with.
Cheers Grumpy I have just ordered a new inlet socket so will get this fitted when it arrives many thanks

TRENDING THREADS