Prima Leisure parts supplier?

Jul 8, 2020
Visit site
Good Afternoon,

I require a new alde 3020 control panel , the above company seem to be reasonable on price, has any one used them and if so are they reliable.

If anyone has any other suggestions regarding a good supplier please let me know.

Cheers,

Brian.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Good Afternoon,

I require a new alde 3020 control panel , the above company seem to be reasonable on price, has any one used them and if so are they reliable.

If anyone has any other suggestions regarding a good supplier please let me know.

Cheers,

Brian.

I have used them and they have been established for a good while.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
I have used them without any problem. Not a lot, probably about 5 times ove4 the years. If you are a club member, see if there are any discounts.

John

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
Prima Leisure is the Bailey parts department. Unfortunately they do have a reputation for being a bit overpriced (especially postage) and slow to deliver. You might be better to contact Alde direct - they have a very good reputation for support - and the panel is a simple plug-in. They are at Wellingborough on 01933 677765. This is their spares web page.

Having said all that, what makes you think you need a new CP? They are normally very reliable. It is possible that the CP board is faulty, but equally it could be the board in the boiler that is misbehaving.

The cable connecting the head to the boiler is a standard RJ45 computer-type cable and could be an issue. If you want to test it first just check the colours in a spare Ethernet cable that I am sure you will have. I suspect the Alde cable will be wired pin-to-pin whereas in a computer patch cable 1 and 2 goes to 3 and 6 at the other end and vice versa (check the colours.) Pin to pin cables are readily available or any small computer shop will make one up for you for a relatively small sum.

There is loads of info in the Interweb (and Alde's site) and lots of YouTube videos to give to guidance. You don't want to spend £200+ and not cure the problem do you?

Jul 8, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for your info, my fault over the last few yrs is panel failure 2 and the touch pad seems a bit slow to respond, reading all the post s on line seem to blame the panel?????

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
As said Prima leisure are very over priced on the goods they sell and postal charges can be high. Maybe you can buy directly from ALDE or they may be able to diagnose an issue?

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We have dealt with Prima Leisure parts supplier in the past when we had a bailey caravan they might be expensive but you only get what you pay for.

Jul 8, 2020
Visit site
Morning all,

Just been on call to Alde, they have confirmed control panal fault, they wont deal with public direct but have gave me a list with suppliers.

Few calls to be made and hopefully get panel orderd today.

Many thanks agian for all advice.

👍

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts