problems

Aug 24, 2005
Visit site
well i told you earlier about not haveing a table for the front of the van, now i will ask how you know the floor is delaminated. i keep hearing about it but dont know about it. our new van (1994-6 bessacar) bought on the wonderful thing called ebay is a bit of a white elephant as nomatter what questions i asked and boy did i ask some, they kept saying "as far as i know" well we can all say that cant we.forst time we saw it pouring with rain so never checked properly. paid for it but couldnt collect fro 3 weeks first time out found big leak coming up throughh carpet halfway down van (oh what joy)so it looks like when the van goes to repairers it will also be delaminated!

fran/den and we are year old caravanners so still babies

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
Fran, if your floor is de-laminating it will be apparent by a creaking or tapping noise as the de-laminated area is walked over. More severe de-lamination will result in a sagging or spongey floor. If you have water coming up through the floor you have a more serious problem. My feeling is you have been sold a pup, but you're probably thinking that already. Best of luck.

May 1, 2006
Visit site
Fran, if your floor is de-laminating it will be apparent by a creaking or tapping noise as the de-laminated area is walked over. More severe de-lamination will result in a sagging or spongey floor. If you have water coming up through the floor you have a more serious problem. My feeling is you have been sold a pup, but you're probably thinking that already. Best of luck.
Beware when buying an used caravan check service history.

As one should do when buying an used car.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts