Purchasing an Awning

Next week we will have money to buy an awning. We are looking at buying a Inaca Sands 250. We are complete awning novices so would like a place where they will advice us on the best make to buy and on annexes, as we think we need two. We have two children who need their own accomodation, so we thought of buying two end sleep compartments so they have their own space. We know that this will be pricey which is why we are looking for the best deal!

Mar 14, 2005
jondogoescaravanning.com
Having just bought my third awning, all from the same company, I don't hesitate in recomending www.nrawnings.net I believe that for value and quality, they can't be beaten. Just one point, it's only possible to fit an annexe on the A-frame end of the awning.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Having just bought my third awning, all from the same company, I don't hesitate in recomending www.nrawnings.net I believe that for value and quality, they can't be beaten. Just one point, it's only possible to fit an annexe on the A-frame end of the awning.
Hi, I also need an awning,have seen one ,a second hand nr pullman, size

1025,was up for it but fella at shop said its too big( i need a 1000) I thought you could get away with a bit bigger ,think he was trying to blag me coz he steered me away to some deare ones, seeing as you know about nr,s would the 1025 be ok for my 1000 needs? it was priced at 275,is that a reasonable price(dont know how old it was!)

thanks for any help !

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi sara/michael

this is the reply from barons on annex fitting on both sides of inaca awnings

Hi,

You can on the sands , elba and the mirage.

Shelley Booth

Awning sales/Admin

Barrons awnings Dept

01257 793008

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, I also need an awning,have seen one ,a second hand nr pullman, size

1025,was up for it but fella at shop said its too big( i need a 1000) I thought you could get away with a bit bigger ,think he was trying to blag me coz he steered me away to some deare ones, seeing as you know about nr,s would the 1025 be ok for my 1000 needs? it was priced at 275,is that a reasonable price(dont know how old it was!)

thanks for any help !
tina

what awning size does your caravan spec state,only then will we be able to advise

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi sara/michael

this is the reply from barons on annex fitting on both sides of inaca awnings

Hi,

You can on the sands , elba and the mirage.

Shelley Booth

Awning sales/Admin

Barrons awnings Dept

01257 793008
very sorry i got your name wrong,michelle sarah, i do apologise

Hi Klarky

Don't worry about my name, people often get it wrong its a pain of a name. How did you get this info from Barrons did you ring or email them? Just wondered if you already knew this or you have contacted them today for me. If you did thank you very much, if you did'nt I think alot of myself.

Michelle Sarah

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Klarky

Don't worry about my name, people often get it wrong its a pain of a name. How did you get this info from Barrons did you ring or email them? Just wondered if you already knew this or you have contacted them today for me. If you did thank you very much, if you did'nt I think alot of myself.

Michelle Sarah
contacted them left e-mail last night got back to me this morning

youre welcome only pleased to help

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts