Purpline Hitch Drive

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
Anyone got an opnion on the hitchdrive, I would have searched the forum first but cant find the forum search button like they used to have on the old forum.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Percy said:
Anyone got an opinion on the hitchdrive, I would have searched the forum first but cant find the forum search button like they used to have on the old forum.
You beat me to it Damian!
Percy, just below the dark blue title bar on the forum page at the top right is an oblong box with 'Search site' written inside it.
Type your keyword(s) into this box and click on 'Go!' which is to the right of the keyword box.
If this forum page appears to be too wide to fit your monitor screen hold down the 'Ctrl' key at the bottom left of your computer keyboard and press the - (minus) key at the top right.
The forum page will appear to be smaller, to reverse this process hold down 'Ctrl' and press the + key repeatedly until the text (and the forum page) is the size that you want.
There were six archived items from a search when I entered Purpleline hitch drive into the search box and clicked on Go

May 21, 2008
Visit site
If I'm right in thinking it's the had propelled hitch drive your thinking of, I would do just that, think but not buy.

They were hopeless at delivering grip and movement and you had to stand on the hitch to get traction.

I have a Motor mover ET hitch drive type mover, which I bought 20 years ago second hand for £250. I has served me well and has even been used on a twin axle van with reasonable success. You won't beat a fixed driver driving the caravan wheels for grip and power, but if you only need the mover at home or to move various trailers as I do a motor mover is a good alternative.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts