Pyramid Tuscany awning poles

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I have just spent an excellent if somewhat windy week at the Camping and caravaning club site at Bellinghham in Nortumberland.

I have some damage to the poles on my Pyramid tuscany awning, where is the best place to look for replacement poles and also is their a way of locking the poles when it is windy to stop them from sliding down?

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
Hello Mike

I too have had wind damage to the poles of my Pyramid awning on the second day a erected it at site. I telephoned Pyramid and they replaced the poles.Great service.

I word of warning,one of my mates (who owned a Pyramid awning) told me to place jubilee clips on the 'tensioned' poles. DO NOT FOLLOW THIS PRACTICE. During one windy night the jubilee cilps (did there job) and stopped the poles slipping but this caused the poles to buckle and snap.

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Hello Mike

I too have had wind damage to the poles of my Pyramid awning on the second day a erected it at site. I telephoned Pyramid and they replaced the poles.Great service.

I word of warning,one of my mates (who owned a Pyramid awning) told me to place jubilee clips on the 'tensioned' poles. DO NOT FOLLOW THIS PRACTICE. During one windy night the jubilee cilps (did there job) and stopped the poles slipping but this caused the poles to buckle and snap.
Is their a better way of stopping the poles from slipping?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts