Pyramid Tuscany Awnings

Feb 11, 2008
Visit site
Hi Does anybody have experiences of Pyramid Tuscany Awnings? They seem excellant value for money but are they just cheap? Would it be better to buy a better quality make?

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi Stephen old chap, recently bought the Tuscany and had no problems at all , well not through design I should say I did have a problem thats was my fault and had quickly sorted through

Pyramid and distributor

The only awning I could find that was the exact size I needed.

I do hope this helps

Good LuckSir Roger.

Sep 8, 2004
Visit site
i asked the same question in the technical forum [prob the wrong forum]about the corsican,and received some quite interesting replies suggest you have a look before you decide.

Jun 20, 2007
Visit site
Hi stephen!just like to say,we're on our 3rd tuscany awning and have had no probs.For the money they cost,they are good value.We have the steel quick release poles which are easier. If I had to pick fault,I would agree with other comments than the caravan draft skirt is a bit too short and flimsy for the job intended.After sales for these awnings is good and speedy(had to use it once-case of missing curtains).

Hope this helps,Chris.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
We've got one. Never had a caravan before so can't compare it to anything, and only put it up once. But it seemed quite Ok. Withstood a huge down pour. We did seem to have too many poles and the instructions are less than clear but it comes with a brief DVD. Also very prompt delivery from Pyramid when we ordered it.

mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts