question 2 about bailley pagaent 12 volt system

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
6 weeks ago I bought a brand new mondeo and had the tow bar and electrics fitted by the ford garage but I'm not convinced that the 12 s wiring on the car is right. When I connect up with the engine switched off I have no lights in the 'van and nothing showing on the control panel meter, with the engine running the meter has a reading and the internal lights work (I thought they were supposed to switch off when the engine was running)is ther a fault in the wiring or am I just loopy

Mar 9, 2006
Visit site
Will-Sounds as though it has been wired up using a relay instead of directly onto the battery.The 12S pin number in use will depend on whether your caravan is pre or post 1998, but regardless of that, you should have a permanent live to your caravan lighting.

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
Will-Sounds as though it has been wired up using a relay instead of directly onto the battery.The 12S pin number in use will depend on whether your caravan is pre or post 1998, but regardless of that, you should have a permanent live to your caravan lighting.
thanks for your reply eddie as far as I Know the wiring is in thro. the fuse box and I see from the hand book that the fuse box has 2 fueses(20 amp) the 'van is a 2000 bailley pagaent

Mar 9, 2006
Visit site
thanks for your reply eddie as far as I Know the wiring is in thro. the fuse box and I see from the hand book that the fuse box has 2 fueses(20 amp) the 'van is a 2000 bailley pagaent
Just been checking some wiring diagrams, and I see the LIVE supply is via pin 4 regardless of the 'vans age.

Eddie.

TRENDING THREADS