Question for Colin

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Colin, Originally from Swansea, I frequently stay in the West Wales area, usually Pembrey CC. I was wondering if you could recommend sites in the Port Eynon/ Horton area? I understand that there is one close to the beach in Port Eynon but you cannot book. Do you,or anyone else, have any info/recommendations? Best wishes, George.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi George there is a commercial site at Llanrhydian near Penclawdd on the Gower - Think it is called Llanrhydian Caravan Park - stayed there a few years ago and it was clean and quiet with a clubhouse on site with local entertainment. Not to the scale of "hi-de-hi" but non the less a nice site. Also has shop and swimming pool on site. Only down side it is a fair distance from any place of interest ie Swansea, Tenby, etc. Also commercial site at Llangennith beach. No ammenities on site except toilet/shower, but virtually on the beach. Down side is access lane is very narrow for a few miles and if meeting on coming traffic - oh dear. Not aware of any CC or C&CC sites on Gower apart from Pembrey Country Park with the CC.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Jinx

have a look at bank farm http://www.bankfarmleisure.co.uk/ although i haven't stayed here friends use this site all the time.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts