Question for his/her Moddyship

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I was just wondering how many members are in this forum. If theres not many members perhaps thats why Haymarket cant justify upgrading this site. Its sad I know but maybe if it was upgraded there would be more members hence more input. It sure has gone quiet, so much so that Ive now joined UKCampsites Forum to get my kicks. Theres a few nutters in there who I should be able to identify with, heheheh. The site is a lot more user friendly regarding the emoticons, posting of pics etc. Just a thought your Moddyship. I await your reply with anticipation and in the meanwhile will go chase up the milkmaids, regards, His Lordship.

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
It does seem to have gone very quiet lately, and not half so entertaining!! - Obviously due to the demise of Kanga and his croonies...

Lord B, I thought I saw your name on UKCS - I will agree with you, it's a little more interesting than this forum at the moment, and also because it's open to all campers, you get a broader spectrum of people with something to post on it.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Wendy, see the post under Chit Chat - FTAO Lord Braykewynde. Would it be possible please to ask whoever runs that site to ask the reasons we were both booted. Im not really bothered about the boot because if thats the way its run Im better off without it but it would be interesting to know the reason why. Thanking you in anticipation.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Registered users can log in to any Haymarket forums, so I can't tell how many only use PCV.

This forum has gone quiet as you say. Much to the relief of the majority, I suspect. Luckily there are forums around to suit all tastes.

I agree about the extra touches like emoticons etc. It's all under consideration.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts