Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi,Steve,

I have met two families with Roma vans one family keep the van as a static,and the other family tour europe with thiers.They are very heavy vans in excess of 2000kgs and they tow with a toyota amazon,which is ok in europe but not the UK,also there is no toilet or shower fitted.and they are over 2.3 meters wide.And they are generally known as showman/travellers vans and I would think you would have problems in the UK

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi Steve,

I think you have an answer on the other page.

I dont know any thing about these vans but if it is over 2.3 mtr. wide you can only tow it with a vehicle weighing over 3.5 tons unlaiden.

I think that you would be turned away from most sites as a traveler.

Graham W.

May 5, 2005
Visit site
there is a guy called Dan Sullivan on Ebay that deals in them and they are amazing things but sadly they are not practical unless sited.Generally they dont have bathroom facilities and often not a kitchen sink.I have seen triple axle six wheelers on his site and would love one but dont want to be fixed to one site or own a lorry.

Good luck

there is a guy called Dan Sullivan on Ebay that deals in them and they are amazing things but sadly they are not practical unless sited.Generally they dont have bathroom facilities and often not a kitchen sink.I have seen triple axle six wheelers on his site and would love one but dont want to be fixed to one site or own a lorry.

Good luck
hi

that guy is me !!

yes our vans are limited sometimes but we can fit toilets,sinks and showers etc easy

i cant urge you enough to come and see them !

next yera we will be building romas in 7ft 6 wide and bring our brand to the home market more,big step for us

many thanks

daniel sullivan

chairman

roma caravans limited

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts