re - passport

May 15, 2007
Visit site
Many thanks for your replies guys--i contacted the dutch embassy which maybe i should have done in the first place!--anyway EU nationals require a passport valid only for the period of stay, so i will be back home long before it expires----save this old pensioner £140 (2Off)

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Bob

You use to be able to renew your passport for a new 10 year and carry over an extra months you had remaining up to 4 months I think?

So if your passport expired May 2009 it would be valid until Sept 2019.

Allyson

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Another thing to think about, too, is that if you are going to renew your passports anyway, the price is VERY UNLIKELY to come down, and may go up as a back-door way of raising taxes to beat the recession. Now is likely to be the cheapest price you'll get to renew.

May 15, 2007
Visit site
Kunjane Sprot---Looks like i had better get cracking with the passports-----Did you get your photos on one of these photo-booths they seem to have every where ??---wasn't too sure if they were any good

Feb 17, 2007
Visit site
Photo booth photos are acceptable but an experienced photographer should, and I stress should, give guidance. My wife used a photo booth and assumed spectacles would be allowed since she wears them all the time. The bespectacled photo was rejected by the Post Office checking system. Might almost have been cheaper to go to a Click Print/Pronto Print type place to start with.

Feb 17, 2007
Visit site
Specs are OK, as long as there are no reflections on 'em.
Which is what I thought but the post office checking system person rejected it. Maybe she has shares in the photo booth firm - - - or am I just being cynical ?

TRENDING THREADS