Ready to go ..and can't wait..

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Collected the van out of storage last night and we are ready to start this year's trips. Off away on Saturday for four days to the Peak District. Kids are excited and are actually sleeping in the van tonight on the driveway. First of many trips this year and we all can't wait.
smiley-laughing.gif

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
have fun we moved our van couple of weeks ago to another site to stay for the yr just need to find an awning then we'll be staying each wk end in it

Apr 30, 2008
Visit site
smiley-laughing.gif
We keep the van on the drive and we too are off to the peak district ( Chatsworth) tomorrow for 4 nights, celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary on Wednesday. We did consider going somewhere warm and sunny but couldnt bear to part with all that cash lol I'd rather put it in the 'new caravan fund'

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi We aren,t off to our summer site until March 25th, so how I envey you all off now. Have a wonderful time and enjoy every day your away, hope the weather is kind to you as well.. We can,t afford to go yet due to saving up for the site fees for our season pitch. If all goes well we may manage a wk or two away before the 25th though and I cant wait.

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Have a happy anniversary for tomorrow.
Just come back from Leek C & CC site and is the first time that we have been with the van to the Peak District. Despite some appalling weather whilst away (Sunday it blew a gale and didn't stop raining from first light 'till late in the night) this is a lovely part of the world. Bakewell, Ashbourne, Buxton are all lovely places to visit and we will certainly pay a visit to this area again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts