Recliners

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
While in Spain recently saw some very nice recliners - like Lafuma only better. Brand was CRESPO made in Valencia. Search of internet uk shows a lot of references, but none of the websites actually lists the product.

Can anyone tell me where there is a dealer - preferably South West. Thanks.

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
You cannot get Crespo chairs any more. They stopped making them nearly two years ago.

The best chance is if there are any shops left with lingering stock, but there may not be many now, since they were stopped that long ago.

There are lots of other chairs available on a similar style to the Crespo range.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Through the good offices of Practical Caravan I have got to the makers of Crespo furniture and they seem to be still alive and well. They have a UK importer/distributor who, so far, has not proved very helpful, which may account for the view that production has stopped. I think I shall email the factory asnd see what they say. The charis we saw compared favourably with Lafuma recliners and (at least in Spain) very much cheaper.

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
Through the good offices of Practical Caravan I have got to the makers of Crespo furniture and they seem to be still alive and well. They have a UK importer/distributor who, so far, has not proved very helpful, which may account for the view that production has stopped. I think I shall email the factory asnd see what they say. The charis we saw compared favourably with Lafuma recliners and (at least in Spain) very much cheaper.
I may be mistaken, but Crespo are made in France, and therefore may be very difficult to get hold of as last time I checked a lot of companies over here had stopped stocking them, i was informed that they had ceased to be any more.

But let me know how it goes with your enquiries !

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
04:20 PM I may be mistaken, but Crespo are made in France, and therefore may be very difficult to get hold of as last time I checked a lot of companies over here had stopped stocking them, i was informed that they had ceased to be any more.

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
I may be mistaken, but Crespo are made in France, and therefore may be very difficult to get hold of as last time I checked a lot of companies over here had stopped stocking them, i was informed that they had ceased to be any more.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ray

Try visiting the company website. It's in part Dutch, part English, at:

www.crespo.nl

On the Contacts page they have an e-mail address, so they may be able to advise you.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ray

Try visiting the company website. It's in part Dutch, part English, at:

www.crespo.nl

On the Contacts page they have an e-mail address, so they may be able to advise you.
Hi, thanks for suggestion. I've done this and they come up only with the UK importer. Phoning them and asking for dealers in Somerset produced only " well, any dealer can order directly from us" When I suggested one or two of the larger dealers, I got the same response. Asked if any of them held stock, I was told "really couldn't say" Helpful or what ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts