Recommendations for somewhere close to Ardrossan

Jan 23, 2023
Visit site
Hi all, I am struggling to find any touring sites near Ardrossan and wondered if anyone can help? We'll be travelling from Perthshire. to catch a ferry for 9.15am, so I would rather try and book something close by, rather than leave the house at 5.30 with a 5 year old.

Thanks

Charlene

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Glenburn Dairy.

Small caravan site at Loans (near Troon), about 30 minutes will see you in Ardrossan harbour.

A very short drive from the site will take you on to the A78 and an easy drive to Ardrossan.

Very reasonably priced quiet, clean and tidy nice little site with EHU if wanted.

Very 'quaint and cute' unusual little toilet facility.

The Old Loans Inn for food and drink is a short walk away, if you want something a bit more plush then Highgrove House is only a few minutes drive.

Phone Robin for availability.

Glenburn House, Loans, Troon KA10 7EY
01292 311071

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2023
Visit site
Glenburn Dairy.

Smal caravan site at Loans (near Troon), about 30 minutes will see you in Ardrossan harbour.

A very short drive from the site will take you on to the A78 and an easy drive to Ardrossan.

Very reasonably priced quiet, clean and tidy nice little site with EHU if wanted.

Very 'quaint and cute' unusual little toilet facility.

The Old Loans Inn for food and drink is a short walk away, if you want something a bit more plush then Highgrove House is only a few minutes drive.

Phone Robin for availability.

Glenburn House, Loans, Troon KA10 7EY
01292 311071

Thank you 😊 I've called today and left a message. Hopefully they are open and have a space 😬

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Don’t use Sandylands unless you like a wild time!
An excellent CL at South Whittlieburn Farm or CAMC at Ayr Craigie Gardens

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts