recommended caravan repairer.

Feb 19, 2006
Visit site
I have my caravan in storeage near Penrith Cumbria, can anyone recomend a decent caravan company in the local area (or mobile) who carry out repairs / servicing etc. Many thanks.

May 12, 2005
Visit site
Barons at High Heskett just up the road 2 or 3 miles north from Penrith, Ive used them and had no complaints. their address and phone number are in their full page advert in prac caravan.

Tony A.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Callum

You can always look on the website

www.jones-vening.co.uk and see what static or mobile repairers are in the area you want. These are the ones running the "Approved Caravan Workshop" scheme and frequently make manufacturer-approved warramty repairs as well as servicing.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Barons at High Heskett just up the road 2 or 3 miles north from Penrith, Ive used them and had no complaints. their address and phone number are in their full page advert in prac caravan.

Tony A.
While staying at Castlerigg Hall, Keswick last April I had the need for a caravan accessory shop. This dealer was the only one of any consequence in the area. They were AT least twenty miles away if not further.

When I got there I found them entirely unhelpful looking at me like I'd got two heads when I asked for a small tube of mastic sealant. In the past I have been able to purchase such a product but the staff gave me the impression that I was imagining this.

Vic

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts