Red Pennant for Normandy

Jun 8, 2005
Visit site
Hi all
Going to Normandy via Calais in the Summer. Have always booked Red Pennant in the past. Do you think it is necessary just for Northern France. What is the approx cost of this insurance today for 2 weeks.

Many thanks

Moley

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Moley said:
Hi all
Going to Normandy via Calais in the Summer. Have always booked Red Pennant in the past. Do you think it is necessary just for Northern France. What is the approx cost of this insurance today for 2 weeks.

Many thanks

Moley

Hi Moley,
Having been over to France many times I personally would never visit without Red Pennant, think alone of the cost to get car/van back if something drastic happens, also what if you take ill and are unable to drive back?? for what it costs it is probably the best reassurance money can buy.

Jul 20, 2005
Visit site
Yes, yes and yes again! We have had a couple of major breakdowns - both in the Northern half of France (although not Normandy) and I would never travel without it! Expensive, but worth every penny when the chips are down.

Jo

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
We get whole year Breakdown cover for car and caravan all of Europe and the UK for two people, (which you will not better) for 98.70 Euro's . Look here on the ADAC Page. Any more help contact me on that website.

Jun 8, 2005
Visit site
Thanks everyone for your comments. I will not go without cover. Your experiences are enough to make me want to cover any issues.

Cheers

Moley

TRENDING THREADS