Red Pennant

Nov 12, 2007
Visit site
Trying to plan our dates for next year. We always take Red Pennant, and the policies seem to run for so many days and then the premium jumps to the next grouping. For example 7-11 days, 12-22 days, 23-35 days....and so on. We don't want to find we have booked a trip that is a day or two into the next band, so does anyone know what the bands are?

Have looked on the CC website without finding anything, have tried for an on-line quote but been refused (no idea why!).

Looks like I might have to ring them soon!

Feb 3, 2005
Visit site
There is probably a glitch with the website. Why don't you give them a ring - they'll tell you straight away. No point asking a third party, who could make a mistake.

Nov 12, 2007
Visit site
I know, I know! I will see if I can ring them tomorrow.

When I do find out I will need to make a note, I have the same problem every year.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Jennifer said:
Trying to plan our dates for next year. We always take Red Pennant, and the policies seem to run for so many days and then the premium jumps to the next grouping. For example 7-11 days, 12-22 days, 23-35 days....and so on. We don't want to find we have booked a trip that is a day or two into the next band, so does anyone know what the bands are?

Have looked on the CC website without finding anything, have tried for an on-line quote but been refused (no idea why!).

Looks like I might have to ring them soon!

Jennifer
It is on the Caravan Club website but not that obvious! Its under books for sale although the booklet is free! To answer your question the bands are as follows:-
1 -6 days
7 - 12 days
13 - 24 days
25 - 31 days
32 - 45 days
46 - 66 days
67 - 94 days
95 - 122 days
David

Nov 12, 2007
Visit site
David!......thank you so much, saved me the phone call. OH has written them in his diary so we will not lose the info again.

Must take another look on the website, I wonder why they don't make it easier?

Nov 12, 2007
Visit site
For anyone else wondering.......

You go to the CC site, click on "shop", then "leaflets", then you can download the Red Pennant brochure.

I had been looking in the "travelling abroad" section, would never have thought of looking under "shop"!

Nov 12, 2007
Visit site
For anyone else wondering.......

You go to the CC site, click on "shop", then "leaflets", then you can download the Red Pennant brochure.

I had been looking in the "travelling abroad" section, and the "insurance" section, would never have thought of looking under "shop"!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Jennifer
I did e-mail them about this issue and initially I was told it was not there but they arranged to send me one. I then got another e-mail telling me it was there and where. I did suggest to them that it would be better to have a link in the travelling abroad section which I think they agreed but it sometimes take time to get things changed!
David

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts