Refrigerator Bar

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Bought one of these ( at Couplands Caravans,Louth, Lincs. - free commercial - they deserve it ) made by Camco Mfg. in U.S.A. for the motorhome market to hold the contents of a 'fridge in place whilst on the move and it does a brilliant job holding the contents of overhead lockers in place so we want six more. Anyone know of anyone stocking them in Durham, Teesside, N. Yorks area ? Thanks MikeE

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
The best way to stop anything moving in the fridge during travel is to fill it with food and drink that need refrigeration and then use the travel lock.

Nothing's ever moved in our fridge in 25 years!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Exactly - but that does not stop stuff falling out of overhead lockers when opened on arrival on site. So if anyone does know of a source of these things do let me know.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The best way to stop anything moving in the fridge during travel is to fill it with food and drink that need refrigeration and then use the travel lock.

I would check the contents of your fridge Roger, pay particular attention to any date marks. After 25 years, some of it may have gone off by now.

What?

Mar 22, 2006
Visit site
Hi Mike

I know you asked for a supplier in the Teeside area and I am sorry I cant oblige, but a quick look on the net provided this link, http://www.dyersonline.com/pc-64-178-camco-single-refrigerator-bar.aspx although they are USA based they are cheap enough.

Kind regards

John

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site

No chance, I work on the principle that "best before" means as much before as possible!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for that John - checked it out and found Dyers to be pricier than the people in U.K. even before postage. Wierd or what ? However thanks for trying. Amazing what you can find out on this forum. Mike.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts